Join me this spring for the photography trip of a lifetime, to capture the splendor of America’s classic ghost towns, and natural landscape wonders. We’ll spend 8 days devoted to enhancing and improving your photographic skills including the art of seeing, capture, composition, lighting and editing.
Photo Tour Dates
May 22, 2017 – May 29, 2017
On our itinerary we will visit and photograph:
- Valley of Fire State Park. With arches, coves, rock-walled slot canyons and its own version of the Wave, VOF is one of the most photogenic parks in the US. With far fewer visitors and an unmatched night sky the images you shoot here will be your best portfolio pieces!
- Rhyolite Nevada – one of the most iconic ghost towns in North America
- Death Valley, CA – stunning sand dunes, and light like no other place on the planet
- Mono Lake, California – the iconic cover of Pink Floyd’s “Wish your were here” album, sunrise & sunset shooting here.
- The Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest
- Bodie Ghost town, day and night
- Mojave Desert Preserve
Also included in this workshop are
A pre-trip workshop to make sure you are photographically prepared for the trip and know how to work your camera for the types of shots we will be taking,
Post-production and editing workshops during the week of the trip so you get expert advice on how best to edit your portfolio shots,
Opportunities for Milky Way and start trails shoots, weather permitting
Hands-on instruction by one of Canada’s leading landscape and nature photographers (Canadian Photographer of the Year in 2009)
Only 10 people on this trip.
What is included?
Your cost includes all accommodations, park fees, and transport to all our sites via luxury van, and from and back to Las Vegas, NV. You only pay for your food and personal expenses.
$1000 non-refundable* deposit required by February 10, 2017
5 spaces left